Kissing frogs, meeting for coffee or one to one meetings and they turn out to be ………. Just frogs?
Research shows that 83% of us are influenced by word-of-mouth. Professional firms like accountants and solicitors have known this for years and already invest in the development of networking skills. Yet is this really generating a return?
These are amongst the concerns of some of the networkers we have been able to help recently:
- People I meet fail to understand what we can do for them or their contacts
- It’s feast or famine, there is no consistency when we receive introductions
- I don’t know what to say when with existing customers – I don’t want to annoy them
- I’m making lots of contacts yet not getting enough new business
- Inferior competitors seem to win business even though we go to the same events
- Our team is technically brilliant yet lack skills or confidence to get out there and network
- Pipelines are running dry because no one is generating word of mouth
- I might be wasting time and resources when networking with the wrong people
We have been helping people with our revolutionary new briefings and workshops, which are both practical and experiential. We’re revealing a unique, tried and tested method to accelerate business growth, utilising “word of mouth” introductions with contacts made already or those you meet today or tomorrow.
Not getting the return you expect for the time and effort you spend networking?
The new economy is about working smarter, collaborating with others and sharing and spreading knowledge … it’s about mixing new web-based strategies and excellent communications.
If you are ready to revitalise your networking approach, and turn the cards you have, or contacts you meet on or offline, into mutually advantageous businesses, Beyond Networking is here to help you!
“Unique, innovative, logical workshops!” G Newman, RecruitmentGenius.com
“The plan will work, I like to have structure and I want to hear more about LinkedIn. It was more than 10 out of 10 and I’ll refer you to my contacts.” Stuart Hinds, Partner, Baker Tilly
We can help you get introduced time after time and we make “4 golden promises“. You can also find out how to add inspiration to business networking groups both offline and online.
You will identify where your firm’s networking approach is working for you, where it might be working against you and what you can do about it.
Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7100 2437.